Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Auntie Hannah and the BBC

The first interview is going out on Wednesday 23rd February - LATER ON TODAY - in the Arts Show on BBC Radio Scotland - at 6.10 p.m. I'm very excited to see a link to the Hannah Frank website http://www.hannahfrank.org.uk on the BBC Radio Scotland website, so am quickly updating my blog to make it all worth while - I think the website is looking spick and span and I hope lots of new people find us and decide to buy some Hannah Frank prints and cards!

I had a call this morning from Scottish Television - they're going to come out and film Auntie Hannah on Friday morning, and tie it in to the opening of the Glasgow Society of Women Artists new show at the Kelly Gallery, where Auntie Hannah has 3 sculptures - including her favourite, the head of her father Charles Frank - and a signed print of an early drawing, Fairies in a Wood - done when she was 17!

No comments: